Monday, May 27, 2013

Disney World 2013

I usually don't make blog posts on my personal life, but this was too good to pass up. Over Memorial Day Weekend my Florida native friend, Karen Castillo (soon to be moving to New York this summer!:) went to Disney World with me! It was soooooo much fun. I want to go back again, and hopefully will soon. We were only there for two days. The first day was spent at the Magic Kingdom, it was the most traditional park that had a lot of rides based on the classic animated rides and rides similar to ones at Disneyland. The second day we went to the Animal Kingdom. I loved that park because it had an area called "Asia" and it was like I was actually in Asia. Disney did a great job with setting it up and getting the right artifacts and props for it. Some of these photos may be blurry because we asked someone to take the photo for us and didn't know how to focus it right, and some of these photos are phone pics. And thank you so much Karen for taking me, and helping me be brave enough to go on the "big kid" rides even though I was freaking out like a three-year-old.

Day one: Magic Kingdom



"Karen fales at Disney World Part i"
Chip & Dale
Rapunzel's Tower


Karen was excited for "It's a small world after all"


We survived Splash Mountain

Barely...

Jessie & Woody

My Princess

Tea Cup Ride








"Karen fails at Disney World part ii"

Mickey Cake Pop

Main St. USA


Firework show at the Castle



Day two of Disney World: Animal Kingdom



Doug & Russel
Dinoland USA

Pluto & Goofy

My dawgz & I

In line for Kali Rapids - Asia

Still in line for Kali Rapids...


After we rode Dinosaur

Africa

Africa

Best. Ride. Ever

Asia

Asia






Leaving the park...

As we left Animal Kingdom the sunset was amazing, so of course I took some *artsy* pics

No comments:

Post a Comment